Why you Need to Use Phoenix OS? – Advantages
Before moving to this article I’ll suggest you to go through these chapters–
In this article, series am going to explain everything about Phoenix OS advantages. If you are looking for an Android desktop operating system, Phoenix OS is worth considering.
The Advantages of Phoenix OS
– Phoenix OS consumes less RAM when compared to most Windows likes 8/8.1/10.
– Phoenix OS boots faster.
– It can outrun in PCs with obvious Higher Configuration.
– Phoenix OS is designed in x86 Architecture so it can run smoothly on any Intel-based computers.
– You get a New Message, a small red light indicator will appear in the Notification button.
– You can control almost everything from the Notification Tray.
– You can also Install Phoenix OS on USB and it requires only USB 2.0.
– Phoenix OS supports Legacy BIOS and UEFI boot methods.
– The file manager in Phoenix OS makes more sense to use.
– Settings Panel of Phoenix OS is more well-organized.
Ease of Access
– Phoenix OS has already built-in brightness control available in Display options.
– Windows alike Menu Bar, for ease of access.
Memory & Space
– We’re also going to Dual Boot because Phoenix OS small in size.
– Phoenix OS small in size 370MB.
– Very good choice for Desktops or Laptops having low hard drive space.
– Phoenix OS supports window transparency.
– You’ll get access to all of the Play Store applications.
That’s all from this post- Phoenix OS Advantages.
Keep Sharing and visiting for more tech updates. 🙂