How To Download and Install Phoenix OS?
In this article, series am going to explain everything about Phoenix OS from downloading to features and all in easy steps.
What is a Phoenix OS?
Phoenix OS is a PC Operating System, which is further researched and developed based on the Android 5.1.1 platform. It mainly orients to the smart tablet, laptop, desktop computer and other large-screen devices.
How To Download?
To download Phoenix OS from the official website, click here..
How To Install Phoenix OS?
Follow these steps:
1: Installation Process
- Open the ‘Phoenix OS installer’.
- Select the installation type: In USB or Hard Disk.
- Select the partition (Your Preferred Drive).Phoneix
- Select Data Size like 4Gb, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
(Minimum and Recommended is 4GB for optimized performance and loading.)
- Click on the Install.
(Now wait for the process.)
- Then click ‘OK‘.
(Now reboot/restart your machine, it will take you to the second step– ‘Customization’)
- Now, Select the ‘Phoenix OS’.
- Wait for system installing process.
- Select the ‘Language‘ and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Accept the ‘Term and Condition’.
- Provide the ‘Username‘ and click on ‘Finish’ button.
… and you’re done. Now enjoy the Phoenix OS.
That’s all from this post.
Keep Sharing and visiting for more tech updates.