Hello ! Lumigon T3 | World’s first Smartphone with Night Vision Camera
Today, Technology playing a very vital role in our life. It is there in all of our activities. Today we saw another impressive stuff in the smartphone world from a company called ‘Lumigon’.If you don’t know, Lumigon is a Danish technology company based in Copenhagen that produces high-end and premium smartphones. They have produced a couple of high-end devices and today they launched something very, very unique!
Now, meet Lumigon T3, the first smartphone featuring a night vision camera. Yes! whatever you just read is true. We have seen or heard such stuff only in sci-fi movies but today Lumigon has made it a reality.
As we have already seen a device called CAT S60, featuring world’s first thermal camera but the Lumigon T3 is something different out of the box. It has a 4MP night vision camera packed with a couple of IR LEDs. The camera is enough to capture images even in complete darkness.
Some of the features of Lumigon T3 smartphone are as follows:
- The smartphone has a solid build too, as it is made up of marine-grade 316 stainless steel ( Yes! Stainless steel).
- It features a 4.8 inch 720p SUPER AMOLED display.
- As per the protection, there is Corning Gorilla Glass 4 along with fibre glass.
- Lumigon has given good stress to the build. Not just this, the phone is dust and water resistant also but the rating is not known yet.
- It’s an Android device and comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0.
- The phone is powered by an octa-core processor ( Company hasn’t disclosed the name yet!) clocked at 2.2 GHz bundled with 3GB of RAM and huge 128GB of internal storage space.
- The T3 features 12MP rear camera capable of 4K video recording and a 5MP selfie camera.
- It is a dual-sim phone and packs features like stereo speakers and IR Blaster to control electronics.
- The T3 also has a fingerprint scanner.
- There is also a feature called ‘Back Touch’ which can be helpful for clicking selfies.
- There are a lot of other features like inbuilt ‘Vault’ app, Action Key and Hand Wave.
We can see clearly that the specifications seem very appealing. So, if you wanna buy it? Keep those $925 ready! Yes! Whatever you just read is true. You have to spend $925 to get this device.
The Lumigon T3 has a 24K-gold and black editions too, in case you wanna go more premium. For this, you have to spend $1,200 for the Black-Gold variant and the “White-Gold variant” is yet to be announced. All the other colors are also available.
Keep visiting here for more news updates 😉
Thank you for your patience 🙂