Here’s What you Need to Know About SnapChat Spectacles
Before moving to know more about SnapChat Spectacles, I would suggest you to read, Snapchat Discloses it’s $130 Spectacles & Rebrands As Snap Inc. .
Wow, taking chances. I wonder if they considered the legal issues this will present just like with Google glass. Certain nations have a two-party consent law in place so you cannot randomly record someone. Whether audio or video without their consent or at the very least informing them first. It doesn’t matter whether it is for 10 sec. or 1 hour. We shall see.
Snap Inc is the new name of Snapchat. I could really care less. And based on this description I really am not even interested in these. I can see how some people would be though.
SnapChat Spectacles have a single button that you press to begin recording your snap. The cameras employ a 115-degree lens, which the company says more closely approximates a person’s field of vision. And the cameras record circular video.
Some of the Snap Inc. officials described their experiences for SnapChat Spectacles as—
Effort to create a playback experience that simulates your natural point of view. When I got the footage back and watched it, I could see my own memory, through my own eyes. It was unbelievable.”
It’s one thing to see images of an experience you had, but it’s another thing to have an experience of the experience. It was the closest I’d ever come to feeling like I was there again.”
SnapChat Spectacles | Know-Hows
Snap’s Spectacles will cost $130 and come in three colors: black, teal, and coral.
- They will be available in limited quantity sometime this fall, maybe Christmas.
- The glasses record up to 10 seconds of circular video through a 115-degree-angle lens, which is designed to look closer to how the human eye sees.
- A light will illuminate while the glasses are recording.
- The Video you record will be wirelessly sent to the Memories section of the Snapchat app. From there you can choose to post the video to your account’s Story for others to see.
- You’ll be able to rotate between vertical and landscape video when viewing recorded footage.
Snap hasn’t said what battery life the glasses will have, but they will come with charging case.
That’s all from this post.
Keep Visiting more tech info. 💡