Start-Up India | Beginning of a new Era
Indian PM Narendra Modi had taken a heroic effort to promote and support the Start-Up culture in India. This effort is going to be truly remarkable and will inspire many young entrepreneur minds. India is growing day by day but we weren’t getting the right environment and platform as a support. But now we have something very supportive.
What I like about Narendra Modi is his vision to and attempts to make it possible with small initiatives. Bringing together Start-Ups from Globe and discussing about how can startups and government work together in a friendly and collaborative manner for a win-win situation and gross development.
Some of the action plans to assist Start-Up and its growth.
Some of the major highlights includes.
- Starting a Startup in 1 day on the mobile app from April.
- 3 year tax holiday.
- Setting up of 7 research parks, 35 incubation centres.
- Startupfests to be held across India.
- Credit Guarantee fund.
- Self-Certify compliance with labor and environment laws.
- Startup Centers in some Top level colleges across India.
- Tax exemption for start-ups for three years.
- Rs. 10,000 crore corpus fund to support start-ups.
- Capital gains tax to be exempted for venture capital investments.
- 80% reduction in the patent registration fee.
- Govt. to ensure 90-day window for start-ups to close businesses.
- No government inspection for three years for newly-formed start-ups.
- New scheme to provide IPR protection to start-ups and new firms
- Innovation programme to start 5 lakh schools to target 10 lakh children.
- Government is all set to launch an app to create a platform for interaction with start-ups
For more info just go through- Start-Up India
-I hope this heroic effort gonna inspire lots of young minds and motivate them to come forward and show what they have.
Start-Up India!! 💡 💡
Till, some next tech stuffs, keep visiting us.
Keep Sharing & Tweaking! 💡