Must Includes for new year resolution list 2016
6 Things to include in your new year’s resolution list.
New Year resolutions are easy to take but very much hard to manage as we keep on giving us excuses to ourselves for not following what we promised.
As more than 90% of resolutions fail and if you are reading this just make it stick with you this time.
We all know ourselves better that anyone in this whole planet as we spend 24/hrs a day with us.
So, whatever resolutions we have carefully made for us are the pitfalls which we learnt from past year and need to improve upon them for future.
Trust yourself you can do this and Its definitely worth.
This is the most common resolution we all take every year perhaps. But work pressure, stress, and other plethora of other problems eat up our time so that we end up with no time for our body.
It’s like saying sorry body i don’t have time to look after for you.
So in this year’s resolution please make a proper time devoted to your health. C’mon at least 45mins a day is enough. Exercise, Run and Eat Healthy. This will boost up our confidence level as well as gives you Happiness for sure.
Just use this mantra: quit any one most bad habit of yours and adapt two good habits you want in yourself. I know it’s hard but not impossible and we can do it.
2. Manage Time:
Ooh god this is the hardest thing to do. As things will always not go the way it’s planned. Huh, we know that but it’s like 30% scenario. What about the other 70% yes we can manage/plan our time or we’ll end up consuming the whole day without doing anything fruitful for ourselves.
We all are busy and always will be so in spite of that we have to manage our time to be more productive. Take time slots and allocate the activity you want to do like having 45/50mins for exercise, 1-2hrs for reading or learning something new etc.
3. Learn and share:
As here at Let us tweak we kept our tagline as learn tweak and share.
Sharing is good and we should always keep learn something new, as well as hone our old skills too. It should be as our habit and if you learn something just share it with others. Write articles, teach peoples, participate in forums etc.
This habit will motivate you to learn more and even you will be delighted seeing the feedbacks from peoples you have taught. Do it on weekends if you don’t have time on weekdays. But give it a try.
let me repeat this again “SAVINGS”. So, this is a must you don’t have to think for it just do it, even little savings each month can help you a lot as we too don’t know when we’ll need it the most. So my suggestion is prioritise your plans, adjust and get your reasonable amount for savings put that in some bank every month and forget.
But do remember your savings when in need 🙂
5. Improve yourself socially:
yeah i know this one’s a bummer. Even i am also planning to improve myself on this factor. So, how to start? Stay in touch with your friends specially the old ones. Discuss what’s going on. Sometimes this will lead us creating new thoughts/ideas.
It always feels good even awesome to discuss old memories and laugh with our family/ friends.
One more tip to improve social life is to try Commenting, liking other friend’s events or pics etc.
It’ll tell them that you still listening to them, you’ll get to know what’s going on with your friends and most importantly it’ll tell them that you are still alive 🙂
6. Take Breaks – Travel:
living life like a robot. That’s not what we humans are, having same schedule every day. Wakeup, breakfast, office Work, Some other Work, dinner, Sleep.
So, we need something random, adventurous, surprising Right???
That’s why planning trips are worth and i have included it in this list. Its keeps us alive we’ll laugh, create memories, spend the time with our loved ones and a lot more.
So plan a trip minimum twice/ thrice a year.
Yup this is it.
Now, go and prioritise your plans and be sure to include these 6 important factors in your new year’s resolution list. With a proper plan it’s easy to follow these goals and create a better and healthy living.
Hope this helped. Please do share your plans in comments.