How to Use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G/2G Phones?
How to use Reliance Jio 4G in 3G/2G Smartphones is the best and only option is JioFi.
What is JioFi?
LYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. Recommended to connect 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices and one on USB.
- Enjoy HD voice calls, video calls and rich messaging on your 2G / 3G phone via JioJoin app.
- Sleek and light-weight device to keep you connected on-the-go.
- Powerful 2300mAh battery to go on for 6 hours, when charged to the fullest.
Experience TRUE 4G on Your Smartphone
- Make Video and HD voice calls over LYF powered JioFi using the JioJoin application.
- Experience high speed data with JioFi device and Jio SIM.
No. Of Devices Supported
- Recommended 10 (Wi-Fi) + 1 (USB tethering)
- Rated Capacity
- WAN: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G only
- AC 100~240V; DC: 5V&1A
- Micro – USB port
- Mini – SIM card interface
- Micro – SD card interface
- 85.0 x 55.0 x 16.0mm
How to Use?
- Insert Jio Sim in JioFi broadband device.
- Open WiFi in your 2G/3G Mobile Phone & Tablet and connect with JioFi.
- Enjoy Reliance Jio 4G Service.
That’s all from this post.
Keep Sharing and visiting for more tech updates. 🙂