How to Delete Complete Search History from Google?
Before I’d move to the post, let me tell you more about search history and all in brief.
Google Search History
If you use Google, Google Apps, Gmail or any other Google product either on your system or on your Android device, then Google knows everything about that. Here’ everything is about your search-history, browsing history and which application you did use.
Why Google Do So?
You won’t be amazed to know that Google tracks your search history. It can be like– what you searched on Google, what you saw on Youtube, your Android phone activity, voice search etc.
Google mostly uses that data for showing you advertisements. Plus for analytics, research etc.
How to Delete?
To delete it from Google, follow these steps:
- Open Google’s My Activity Page.
- Sign In with your Google or Gmail account.
- It will take you, to your Google Activity Page
- On the upper Right-hand side, you’ll get to see THREE DOTS.
- You’ll get to see– Item View, Select, Delete Activity, Other Google Activity, Active Control.
(Item View, contains your daily google activity on your phone and machine.)
- You can Delete your Search History either Manually or Completely by going to the Select Option.
You’re done. Your search history will be real history now.
That’s all from this post, keep visiting for more. 💡