Making Removable drives Bootable
This Articles will Show you how can we make Usb drives bootable in Order to make them Active partition and Install Operating systems or for Live Boot Procedure.
- For the Process of Making Removable drives Bootable Goto Start Menu and Search For ‘cmd’ do right click on it and select ‘Run as Administrator’.
- A new Window will Pop Up of cmd type DISKPART.
- Write ‘list disk’ this will show up all the Removable drives attached to the computer.
- Select the respective disk. In this Snap disk 1 is the required drive you want to make bootable by entering ‘ Select disk * ‘ , where * is the disk number which may vary…
- Enter these commands afterwards.
create partition primary
select partition *
format fs=fat32 quick
Now, copy the contents of the ISO folder from the created Windows folder to the root of the USB device.
Do Settings In BIOS menu and select the Desired Boot Device.
Enjoy Now You have made Removable drives Bootable..!!!